Used, second-hand Buell parts.
The Buell Motorcycle Company was founded in 1983 by former Harley Davidson engineer Erik Buell in East Troy, Wisconsin. Buell focused primarily on (cafe) racers for the circuit and public roads such as the Thunderbolt, Lightning and 1125RR. For us, Buell means something a little different and also a little quirky. Belt driven, large brake discs and the calipers mounted exactly the other way around, those are typical characteristics of this special brand.
At Boonstra Parts we can only appreciate all this beauty. That is why we add new Beull parts to our webshop every day. Are you also a huge Buell enthusiast and are you looking for the best quality used Buell parts? Order your 1125R, Road Warrior, Thunderbolt, Ulysses, Blast or Lightning parts directly via the webshop.
- 1125 CR 2009-2010
- 1125 R 2008-2010
- Blast 2000-2009
- M2 Cyclone 1997-2002
- S1 Lightning 1997-1998
- S2T Thunderbolt 1995-1996
- S3 Thunderbolt 1997-2002
- X1 Lightning
- XB 12 R (XB12R)
- XB 12 S Lightning (XB12S)
- XB 12 SS (XB12SS)
- XB 12 STT Lightning Super 2007-2008 (XB12STT)
- XB 12 SX Lightning City X (XB12SX)
- XB 12 X Ulysses 2006-2010 (XB12X)
- XB 12 XP Ulysses Police 2009 (XB12XP)
- XB 12 XT Ulysses Touring (XB12XT)
- XB 9 R Firebolt 2002 (XB9 XB9R)
- XB 9 S (XB9S)
- XB 9 SX Lightning City X (XB9SX)